Surgery is often delayed for Bi & Tricompartmental OA patients:
Conservative care guideline, patient logistical needs, necessary medical and behavioral improvements and the emotional readiness of the patient often cause delays. The Global OA addresses patient pain, provides stability and assists in mobility, helping patients through these times.
- Hybrid Wrap Around Format closed calf section with a wraparound thigh section allows patients to adjust the size of the thigh to accommodate changes in girth.
- Soft Comfortable Condyle Pads. Soft, oversized comfort Foam Pads accommodate the inflamed bulbous knee.
- Removable Trakaderm ™ “U” Buttress. This is a “positional buttress” which can be adjusted for each individual patients’ need. In addition it can be removed if not required as a therapeutic modality.
- Patella Sling. The “Sling” allows for directional control of the patella and offers a slight tilt adjustment.
- Reinforced hinge pockets provide durability and double as a built in pull assist.
- Constructed of breathable lycra urethane laminate and spacer fabric.
- The ROM hinges are slightly offset to accommodate inflamed bulbous knees.
Indications for use…
- Mild to moderate Bi/Tricompartmental knee osteoarthritis
- Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome